TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

is this a remake?

Is this a remake of your previous series?

Soulmates Soulmates

good

Overall good. Although i wish the Reaper's mask would stop bobbing around and that the timing of the conversations were timed better.

VG Exiles - Episode 3 VG Exiles - Episode 3

Animation

The whole animation is great as a whole but I would really like you to animate the mouths so that they are in synch with the mouths.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Great game overall. One feature I would like to see added is the ability to customize your own marine

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

WOOT

Nice music and nice message.

Steamlands Steamlands

Very Good!

You made a very good game here with great music and graphics. Some points you might want to consider are...
1. Change the hotkeys. Instead of the 1234 hotkeys, make it asdf. It is far easier to reach and isn't as ackward as the 1234.
2. Add more features as perhaps towers or infantry.

Anyway, I hope you'll find this helpful and I hope to see a sequel!

Vector Girl Vector Girl

Pretty good but,

Maybe it is just nitpicking but I feel that the neck and the body are not proportioned correctly. The neck seems a bit too wide and perhaps try adding collarbones. Hope to see your next drawing soon! :)

Hatred Hatred

Pretty awesome.

This is a truly great piece although I have to agree with gario22 with the fact that it doesn't look like hatred. It does look a bit like pent up rage. Perhaps if you added something so that the character will have something to hate...